Ladies we’re looking forward to another great season of golf for the Senior & Super Senior group. Last year the on line registration was a great success and like last season when you register you will be entered in all 7 events. If you cannot play in some of the events or if you have special request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so the draw can be corrected. To register you must have a PEIGA/Golf Canada Membership Card which you can purchase at your home club.
The tour registration fee is $30.00 including tax (used for prizes and closing banquet) and will be posted on www.peiga.ca in early April. You must play 4 of the 6 events to be the Senior or Super Senior Tour Champion. Prizes for this will be awarded at the closing event.
The draw will be emailed on the Friday before the event and posted to our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/PEIGolfAssociation/
Remember our goal from last year is to grow this event please bring a Senior friend with you or encourage someone to join the tour.
- Senior |50 to 60 (must be 50 by the first event)
- Super Senior | 60 plus (mustbe 60 by our first event)
Tournament Dates w/Prices – Includes green fee, cart, range balls (when available) and tax
- May 28th | Andersons Creek | 1pm start |$45
- June 11th |Eagles Glenn | 1pm start | $57.50
- June 25th | Mill River | 1pm start | $57.50
- August 27th |Fox Meadow | 1pm start | $55
- September 10th | Clyde River | 1pm start | $40
- September 24th |Brudenell | 1pm start |$65 (includes a $50 golf shop merchandise card)
- October 1st | Closing Banquet | Belvedere | 12pm start | $55
Looking forward to another great season on the Excel Accounting PEI Senior Ladies Tour!